Community Visiting Dogs and HandlersRegistration Process
Becoming a member of Therapeutic Dog Services Inc. begins with supplying the information requested for consideration.
Well Mannered Dog
- Do you own a well mannered dog?
- Is your dog up to date with vaccinations?
- Do you reside in Adelaide, South Australia?
- Are you able to volunteer up to 1 1/2 hours a week, fortnight, or monthly for facility visitations?
- Do you drive a car?
- Would you like to make a difference in someones life by providing visitations with your dog to make someones day?
- Are you empathetic toward the general public or those whom live with acute illness, disability and ageing population.
- Would you like to volunteer with a reputable SA Not-For-Profit organisation. Registered Australian Charity.
If you answered yes to all the above questions, we would love to hear from you.
Therapeutic Dog Services Incorporated will make every effort to appoint Volunteer Visiting Teams to a Care Centre located as conveniently as possible to their home.
Community Dog Visiting Program
Community Dog Visiting Program, volunteers take their good-natured dogs to many facilities across Adelaide including aged care facilities, hospitals, rehabilitation centres, disability and service the general public.
The aim of the program is to help improve the wellbeing of patients, residents and their families through positive contact with visiting volunteers and their dogs.
Volunteer Community Dogs and Handler Criteria
How do I find out more?
Need help with completing this form phone (08) 7200 4066 (answering service)
or 048 129 3370
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Thank you for your interest in supporting Therapeutic Dog Services Inc as a Volunteer.
To Submit your forms Email: email@example.com
Therapeutic Dog Services Inc.
Villa Saint Hilarion,
21 Farncomb Road,
FULHAM S.A. 5024