Dog Visitation Activity Report:
What you will need to report on
- Please take a small note pad with you to your visitation.
- Write down what facility, wards you visited, how many beds, clients, staff and visitors you come in contact with on your visit.
- The reason why this is so important is that it helps to complete our final reports to the facilities, these are collated every 3 months. It is very important to note numbers of people we are in contact with at their facility.
- It helps with showing figures for accreditation
- Also helps TDS Inc in research, forming figures, numbers of people we come in contact with through out SA. Showing how much our services are sought after.
- Please note anything that you find positive or negative within your visitation period.
- Changes you may be seeing in clients, staff etc.
How many clients? Visitors? Staff? visited for the day?
Example: 60 clients, 20 Visitors and 10 staff.
Which ward and what bed numbers:
Ward 7B - Beds: 1,3,10,5,7, 9 = 6 clients, 10 Visitors and 5 Staff.
Ward 9N - Beds: 5,9,7,3,5= 5 clients, 10 Visitors and 5 Staff.
Room Number: Room,6,9.23.56
Community Room: 23 clients
Staff: 15 staff