"Professional Care Delivered with Compassion"
Australia: Programs and Services available throughout Australia
Community Dog Visiting Program (AAA Dog Assisted Activities)
Specialised Animal Assisted Interventions
- is goal-directed interventions in which an animal (professional trained dogs specific for level of professional work in healthcare and social service settings) is incorporated as an integral part of the clinical health-care treatment process.
- delivered or directed by professional health or human service provider who demonstrates skill and expertise regarding the clinical applications of human-animal interactions.”
- utilizing experienced, trained Dogs within the therapeutic process. (Therapeutic Dog Services owned and trained dogs, professional trained dogs specifically for level of professional work in healthcare and social service settings)
- other animals are available on request depending on availability.
- occasionally community dog visiting teams and other pet animals will be invited to participate within these structured programs.
Animal Assisted Activities Programs
Animal Assisted Education Programs
Animal Assisted Reading Program
Animal Assisted Therapy Program
Animal Education Courses and Workshops:
Looking at learning new skills.
Socialisation in dogs and knowledge in humans is an essential component in establishing and improving relationship between dog and human.
General Training Workshops
- Puppy Workshops
- Adult Dog Workshop
- Train your dog Workshop
Dog/Human Training Workshops
- Dog Assisted Interventions: Dog Prep School
- Do you live with a disability, train your dog to your disability
- Train your dog to community visiting dog requirements
- Train your dog to therapy dog requirements
Dog First Aid
- Dog First Aid
- Dog safety for children
- Dog safety for adults
- Dog Safety for special needs clients
- Pet Bereavement workshop
- Pet Bereavement Professional therapist 1 on 1 help
- How do i find the perfect dog for me?
- How to look after your Dog, things your dog will need.
A Visit to your local community group or business by Therapy Dog Teams is a wonderful experience.
- Our Speakers will Inspire and entertain, creating awareness about the benefits of the animal, human relationship and the healing effect of animals on humans.
- Therapy Dog Team visit to your work place, will inspire and entertain, creating awareness about the benefits of the animal, human relationship and the healing effect of animals on humans.
We support Community Events
- We at Therapeutic Dog Services love to support other services and community events, where possible. Would you like us to be part of your event, or would like TDS Inc to consider sponsoring your event example: with a stall etc.
Programs and Services currently only available in Adelaide, South Australia.
Support Visiting Services Program
- maintain an active lifestyle within their community-based home by having an outside visitor,
- achieve independence and dignity with the support and help of a visitor
Counselling & Mental Health Services
Social Inclusion Program
Wellness & Be Active Program
- actively teach and encourage understanding of taking care of their physical, emotional and psychological wellbeing.
- is designed to help the community settle into life, learn something new, meet new people.
- actively work to advance social inclusion, encouraging communities to reconnect and be inclusive of all cultures, age groups, nationalities, disadvantages and abilities.