"Professional Care Delivered with Compassion"
TDS Inc provide a wide range of services to thousands of South Australian
children and adults a year.
- Delivering mutually beneficial, complementary therapy programs throughout other Service Providers facility sites within South Australia (hospitals, nursing homes, community houses and disability services).
- as well as privately delivered services from the TDS Inc Service Centre, Villa Saint Hilarion at Fulham and Seaton.
OUT IN THE COMMUNITY
TDS Inc Blog
Our Services & Programs
The principle activity of the company is
- promoting human health and well being with animal assistance and conducting education and training.
- service delivery of Animal Assisted Interventions: Animal Assisted Activities (Therapy Dog Services), Animal Assisted Education, and Animal Assisted Therapy.
- Partnering with other S.A Service Providers and Business facilities to form mutually beneficial programs.
- to provide quality, innovative and inclusive services to enable people with acute illness, living with disability and ageing, and their families to reach their full potential. Service Delivery: Wellness and Be Active Programs, Social Inclusion, Support Visiting Services, Counselling and Mental Health Services
- supporting people living with acute illness, disability and ageing, and their families within the community.
OUR CLIENT BASE:
are committed to social justice and inclusion, and respect the rights
of all people, in all their diversity, to live with dignity and safety
and to enjoy healthy relationships.
SA SERVICE PROVIDERS